warriors of legend Index du Forum
warriors of legend
Alliance du jeu Kingdoms of Camelot

warriors of legend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: No Logout Button On Facebook App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    warriors of legend Index du Forum -> Supplément -> Tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birlcarl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: No Logout Button On Facebook App Répondre en citant

No Logout Button On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Tap the "Clear Data" button. FB.logout(function(response) {}); shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered Nov 26 '10 at 19:45 zoli 362315 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Christoph: just adding someting . If you left Facebook open while at work or at school, or left the app open on your friends phone, you can use your Security Settings to log out remotely. Is there any way to login again after I did LoginManager.getInstance().logOut(); –AndroidDev Aug 3 '15 at 10:22 Thanks a lot stackex , this was very helpful and time saving –antroid Sep 27 '16 at 3:26 Why should we call FacebookSdk.sdkInitialize, as it has already been initialized in onCreate? –CoolMind Jan 23 '17 at 15:39 show 4 more comments up vote 46 down vote SDK4, if you want to completely de-couple, make sure you also remove the app from the user's facebook account. If you want to be absolutely sure you don't have an open session somewhere, click the "End All Activity" link at the top of the "Where you're logged in box." This will sign you out everywhere, including the browser you're currently using. I love it!" Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Use Facebook Remote LogoutHow to Deactivate a Facebook AccountHow to Quit FacebookHow to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account . shareimprove this answer edited May 27 '15 at 6:53 answered Apr 10 '15 at 10:22 stackex 2,3681514 2 Perfect - thanks. The FB terms and conditions demand that I perform Single Sign Off, so when the user logs out of my site, they also are logged out of Facebook. Use [LINK: facebook.com/logout.php]. Well, seems there's no way to log out Facebook programmatically except using LoginButton. This is the only way to sign out of Messenger on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Using server side connect method. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. I also login using oauth (I am using RubyOnRails), but for logout, I do it with JavaScript using a link like this: Logout This first calls the onclick function and performs a logout on facebook, and then the normal /logout function of my site is called. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 11 '17 at 11:06 Ritesh Jha 312 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Method 3 Logging Out Remotely 1 Use this method to log out of a computer or device you no longer have access to. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. if(isset($GET['action']) && $GET['action'] === 'logout'){ $facebook->destroySession(); header(WHERE YOU WANT TO REDIRECT TO); exit(); } Works and is nice and easy am just trying to find a logout button graphic now! shareimprove this answer answered Mar 14 '14 at 10:53 Mike Wells 19913 add a comment up vote 0 down vote the mobile solution suggested by Sumit works perfectly for AS3 Air: html.location = " shareimprove this answer answered Sep 13 '10 at 21:25 shi11i 1,3031115 add a comment up vote 0 down vote For Python developers that want to log user out straight from the backend At the moment I'm writing this, the trick with m.facebook.com no longer works (at least for me) and user is redirected to the mobile FB login page which obviously is not good for UX. .. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Current Scope Windows Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . Facebook App and Mobile site - Tap "Active Sessions." 4 Expand each category to see where you're logged in (desktop). –Tom Anderson Jan 10 '11 at 17:02 5 Tom: developers.facebook.com/policy Line #6. –Derek Troy-West May 10 '10 at 10:58 Just up update, this solution doesn't work in Chrome (5.0.375 at least) on a mac. How to restore Newsfeed on my Facebook page? Answer this question Flag as. Well I tried using that, but it didn't work, and I'm not sure exactly how it could, as I don't use the Javascript API in any way on my site. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. new GraphRequest(AccessToken.getCurrentAccessToken(), "/me/permissions/", null, HttpMethod.DELETE, new GraphRequest .Callback() { Override public void onCompleted(GraphResponse graphResponse) { SharedPreferences pref = DashBoard.this.getPreferences(Context.MODEPRIVATE); SharedPreferences.Editor editor = pref.edit(); editor.clear(); editor.commit(); LoginManager.getInstance().logOut(); Intent logoutint = new Intent(DashBoard.this,MainActivity.class); logoutint.setFlags(Intent.FLAGACTIVITYCLEARTOP); startActivity(logoutint); } }).executeAsync(); By the help of shared preferences here u can logout completely. Desktop site - Click the down arrow in the upper-right corner of your Facebook homepage, select "Settings," then select "Security." You can also visit facebook.com/settings?tab=security and log in if prompted. I logged out of Facebook. Linked 0 Facebook Logout button 4 Facebook php SDK getLogoutUrl() problem 7 How to delete a user's cookie using python on app engine? 8 How to enable Facebook OAuth 2.0 completely serverside? 0 How to log out of facebook 3 How do I log out of Facebook when using Azure's ACS? 2 wp7 logout facebook 1 How to delete facebook cookie from server side with c#? 2 Facebook Logout on Chrome Extension 0 Facebook PHP SDK - OAuthException - OAuth2 see more linked questions Related 119Do Facebook Oauth 2.0 Access Tokens Expire?71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token0Facebook logs me out after authentication via oauth on external site11Facebook Graph API and friend's email355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service174Why do access tokens expire?0Force logout facebook oauth9Facebook access Token with longer expiration1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1FB: obtain access token for public page reading Hot Network Questions Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses What's underused by Americans? Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Reasons to buy house in cash Divide column of a matrix by a specific number How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null QGIS - Vector coordinates have incorrect format Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3 What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? what's a circus like? Conditional probabilities - are they unique to Bayesianism? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? css trouble using visualforce renderas PDF Detect no argument in newcommand more hot questions question feed . Method 4 Facebook Messenger App 1 Use the remote logout feature outlined above. This will end your session for that device, and Facebook will be returned to the login page. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
facebook app utf-8facebook hacker v1.0 2012 downloadhacking facebook kalifacebook malayalam chatting softwaredownload facebook chat for blackberry 8830hacker facebook password v2.6ninja kingdom facebook hack cheat enginebest application for twitter and facebookcover photo for facebook ipadforbes employers facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    warriors of legend Index du Forum -> Supplément -> Tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006